With the rise of HGTV and as many DIY shows as one can stand, you may have thought about the “Restore or Replace” option with your building’s roof! So we want to help you, presenting the benefits of roof restoration.
Keep in mind that some roofs are so saturated with water they must be replaced. An infrared scan will help determine if this is the case.
Here are some pictures of a roof Spray-Tec restored in Louisville, KY.
This building owner enjoyed the following benefits from his “Restore it!” decision:
- A Restored Roof costs less
- A Restored Roof-turned-Cool Roof can provide tax benefits and rebates
- Restoration extends the life of your roof
- Restored roofs are more sustainable
- Restoration is much less intrusive to your business than full replacement
- Restored roofs, like brand new foam/coated roofs, are fully adhered and seamless (in other words, they’ll look the same as a new roof and provide the same affect).
The best part is, with a Spray-Tec roofing system, your old roof can look new! Our applicators are experts in making our fluid-applied coating nice and smooth – even if it’s laid over an old roof.
Restoring your roof comes down to one question: Why tear off a roof when you don’t have to?
If you’d like to know the best option for your building, give us a call to schedule a free inspection! 502.633.5499
Thanks for reading!